1. Homeschooler’s Books of Lists – more than 250 lists organized by subject, home educators, private school teachers, and other instructors will find important facts and essential information in one easy-to-use resource (book and cd)
2. The Well Trained Mind – will instruct you, step by step, on how to give your child an academically rigorous, comprehensive education from preschool through high school.
3. So You’re Thinking About Homeschooling: Second Edition: Fifteen Families Show How You Can Do It – introduces to readers fifteen composite portraits of homeschooling families who show how every family can successfully face the unique challenges of its situation.
4. The Successful Homeschool Family Handbook – Dr. Ray and Dorothy Moore show you how to make home schooling an easy-to-live-with family adventure in learning.
5. 100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum: Choosing the Right Educational Philosophy for Your Child’s Learning Style – Cathy will give you her top choices from every subject area, approaching everything through a Christian worldview perspective.