If you are interested in House Church or Organic Church, there are several very good books for you to read. Here is an incomplete list of books:
- Finding Organic Church by Frank Viola – This is a workbook on how to find an organic church that already exists in your area, or how to ask God to send people of like mind to you.
- From Eternity to Here by Frank Viola – Great book discovering God’s purpose from the very beginning (Hint: It was not salvation).
- Jesus Manifesto by Frank Viola and Leonard Sweet – This is a book declaring Jesus in a way you may have never heard of before.
- Rabbit and the Elephant by Tony and Felicity Dale and George Barna – Book about how a small church can reproduce itself faster than a large institution.
- Revolution by George Barna – Barna really knows what the church is doing today. He says in this book that Christians are leaving the institutional church for something real.