The Amish Nanny by Mindy Starn Clark & Leslie Gould – “Amish-raised Ada Rupp knows it’s time to make a commitment to the faith and join the church, especially if she wants a future with the handsome Amish widower Will Gundy. But when she has the chance to travel to Switzerland as the caregiver of a young child, she leaps at the opportunity.”
Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas – “A definitive, deeply moving narrative, Bonhoeffer is a story of moral courage in the face of the monstrous evil that was Nazism.”
Through my Eyes by Tim Tebow – “Former University of Florida star quarterback, first round draft pick of the Denver Broncos, and devout Christian, Tim Tebow, tells the story of his faith, his life, and football.”
Chasm by Randy Alcorn – “Along his journey, the traveler meets two other characters, a crusty old mentor and a very appealing figure who offers advice and leadership (but proves to be a deceiving shape shifter).”
Father’s day is June 19, 2011. Here are some great father’s day gifts for your father or husband.
- 100 Answers About Being A Great Dad (100 Answers to 100 Questions)
- “Dad, Keeper of the Faith” T-Shirt
- 100 Days of Integrity for Men
- A Father’s Love: Bible Studies for Fathers
- Multi-tool with Rosewood Engraved Handle
Here is a verse for Fathers:
“The father of a righteous man has great joy;
he who has a wise son delights in him.” – Proverbs 23:24
1. Homeschooler’s Books of Lists – more than 250 lists organized by subject, home educators, private school teachers, and other instructors will find important facts and essential information in one easy-to-use resource (book and cd)
2. The Well Trained Mind – will instruct you, step by step, on how to give your child an academically rigorous, comprehensive education from preschool through high school.
3. So You’re Thinking About Homeschooling: Second Edition: Fifteen Families Show How You Can Do It – introduces to readers fifteen composite portraits of homeschooling families who show how every family can successfully face the unique challenges of its situation.
4. The Successful Homeschool Family Handbook – Dr. Ray and Dorothy Moore show you how to make home schooling an easy-to-live-with family adventure in learning.
5. 100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum: Choosing the Right Educational Philosophy for Your Child’s Learning Style – Cathy will give you her top choices from every subject area, approaching everything through a Christian worldview perspective.
5. Peace Child by Don Richardson – An awesome book about a couple who are missionaries to a cannibal tribe in New Guinea, and how Christ reaches their hearts. GREAT BOOK!
4. Eternity in Their Hearts by Don Richardson – A very good book explaining how many cultures around the world believe in one true God before any Western Missionaries ever visit them. AN EYE OPENER!
3. Through the Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot – The unforgettable true story of five men who braved Auca lances. ONE YOU WON’T FORGET!
2. The Heavenly Man by Paul Hattaway – A great book about a Christian Leader in China and where he goes when God calls him to minister. WILL CHALLENGE YOU!
2a. Back to Jerusalem by Paul Hattaway – Another excellent book by Paul Hattaway about the Chinese church’s vision to go back to Jerusalem and minister along the way. WILL CHALLENGE YOU MORE!
1. Hudson Taylor’s Spiritual Secret by Dr and Mrs Howard Taylor – The best Missionary biography you will ever read. Hudson Taylor’s life will challenge you.
Mother’s Day is May 8, 2011. Order your Mother’s Day Gift today.